Privacy Statement (version October 27 2022)
This Privacy Statement is put together by “Frouke Vermeulen” and concerns data collection and use through her businesses as Art Sound & Medicine Woman and I am you business woman.
1. Who is “Frouke Vermeulen”
In this Privacy Statement “Frouke Vermeulen” refers to Frouke Vermeulen as an independent business owner and founder of artsoundmedicinewoman.com and iamyourbusinesswoman.com, and owner of the officially registered brand ‘Fernia – Illustrations and more’, with registered address: Ambachtenstraat 9A, 2260 Westerlo, and registered with VAT number BE0537.179.070. Other relevant information: email@example.com, 0498296678, IBAN: BE07 7370 6204 3566
2. What data does Frouke Vermeulen collect?
Frouke Vermeulen potentially collects the following data:
- personal identification information such as: first name, last name, email, address, phone number, bank account number, etc.
- in addition and only if applicable, identification information of your business: name of your business/organization, your job title/function, VAT number, address, email, phone number
- content of your communication and technical details of the communication (such as time, date etc.)
- technical information about the type of device or browser system you’re using, your IP-address, geographical location and driver system
- information about the length of your visits, the pages you visit, with which buttons you interact and so on
- public information you made available on your social media profiles
- any other personal data you provide her when ordering, subscribing or interacting with her websites, social media accounts, email, on the phone or in person
3. How does Frouke Vermeulen collect your data?
Frouke Vermeulen collects and uses your data when you:
- register online for an event,
- place an order for any of her products or services,
- use or view her website via your browser’s cookies,
- use the contact form,
- subscribe for the newsletter,
- use her websites (artsoundmedicinewoman.com and iamyourbusinesswoman.com) or social media (such as Facebook, Instagram, …) and communicates with her through email, telephone or any other digital communication channel
- make an agreement as a client or a suppliers
- hand her your business card at a live meeting (personal or business related)
4. Why does Frouke Vermeulen collect and use your data?
Frouke Vermeulen collects and uses your data in order to:
- process your order (packaging, sending, payment, …)
- manage your account (access to online learning environment, …)
- confirm your subscription to an event and provide you with the necessary payment and practical details
- email you when you subscribed to the newsletter
- contact you to establish agreements or appointments
- inform you about special offers, requests you made or for any other business related reason when she believes this might be beneficial to you
- improve her marketing and present her offer in ways that might be of interest to you
- assure she can distinguish between true contacts and malware, or illegal content and/or behavior, or any other form of misuse that could potentially compromise the safety of her online presence
- comply with legal duties demanded by law, court, financial institutes or payment providers
- defend herself in legal procedures where your data may contribute to her defense
- ensure well functioning of her websites and good ranking in search engines
- establish a network of customers, clients and/or suppliers worldwide
5. How does Frouke Vermeulen store your data?
Frouke Vermeulen stores your data in dedicated database environments some of which provided by third parties for the well-functioning of her websites and business. She has taken all necessary technical and organisatory precautions to safeguard her infrastructure, systems, applications, building, processes and thus your (and her own) data.
6. How long does Frouke Vermeulen store your data?
Your data are being stored for the time deemed necessary to provide the above mentioned reasons on why your data were collected in the first place, or until you ask Frouke Vermeulen to change or erase your data, and as long as there is no legal command pending on the presentation or storage of your data and in which case Frouke Vermeulen is no longer entitled to change or erase your data.
7. What are your data protection rights?
Whenever your data are being collected or used, you have certain rights of protection.
- The right to access – You have the right to request Frouke Vermeulen for copies of your personal data.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Frouke Vermeulen restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request Frouke Vermeulen to correct any information you believe in inaccurate. You also have the right to request her to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request Frouke Vermeulen to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Frouke Vermeulen the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict portability – You have the right to request Frouke Vermeulen to transfer the data she collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.Beware that whenever you contact Frouke Vermeulen with regards to changing or erasing data or the way they are used, she will always ask you to identify yourself. This is necessary to prevent a third party from interfering with your personal data. Any request regarding the use or storage of your data will be responded within one month. You can file your request to Frouke Vermeulen by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit Frouke Vermeulen’s websites, they may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org. When visiting Frouke Vermeulen’s website you are informed through an automatically appearing message about the presence and functioning of cookies.
10. What types of Cookies does Frouke Vermeulen use?